Printable A.A. Schedule
As the meeting schedule is currently changing so quickly, instead of doing a massive printing haul every quarter, we have an alternate solution for Jackson County: We at Central Office will print current Meeting Schedules for you or your A.A. group “on demand.”
This means that WE ARE HAPPY TO PRINT SCHEDULES FOR YOU ON OUR CENTRAL OFFICE PRINTER FOR FREE to make sure it contains the latest and greatest; just please make sure you visit us during business hours.
Alternatively, you can print the schedule at home or at the print shop of your choice.
NEED PRINTING ASSISTANCE?
If you need assistance on how to print on your own, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to http://tiny.cc/AAinperson and a printable version of the meeting schedule will open up in a new browser tab on your device
- You will notice that the schedule is embedded as a Google doc ( you do not need to have a google account to print). We adjust the doc as meeting changes come in. It’s always the same link, out Technology Team just changes the text content on the Google doc.
2. To print,
- Select: “file” in the drop down menu
- Next: choose Option #1 (save as PDF, and download to your desktop and print) OR choose Option #2 (print from the Browser / the google doc) –> see infographic below
- Follow the printing instructions on your device.
If you are having trouble printing / saving the meeting schedule, we will happily print for you.
Come and visit us during business hours.
And, in the meantime if you’d like to return to the online meeting schedule lists, just follow the buttons below.